Funny New Year Resolutions 2015 Quotes Status

Funny New Year Resolutions 2015 Quotes Status

Funny New Year Resolutions 2015 Quotes Status


Hilarious New Years Resolutions Quotes Status with Cute Images


1) My New Year’s Resolution for 2015? I will be less lazy.

2) I resolve to stop poisoning my family with my cooking.

3) I will not tell the same story at every get together.

4) I will do less laundry and use more deodorant.

5) I will avoid taking a bath whenever possible and conserve more water.

6) I will not wet the bed and blame it on my younger brother.

7) I promise to stick to these resolutions for more than a week.

8) I will never again eat a jack fruit before going to a public function.

9) Assure my lawyer that I will never again show up drunk at a custody hearing.

10) I will not ring the stewardess button on airplanes just to get her phone number.

11) I will leave my brain at home while going to watch the supposedly scary movies.

12) I will not bore my boss by with the same excuse for taking leaves. I will think of some more excuses.

13) I will not hang around girls – they think you love them and that sucks.

14) I will play more computer games. Scientists say they’re good for me and improve my visual skills.

15) I promise to clean my room once a week even though I haven’t cleaned it more than once in the last year.





Incoming Searches :

Funny New Year Quotes Status
Funny New Year Status
Funny Christmas Poems
Funny New Year Wishes
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts